Tuesday, December 15, 2009

SICKYPOO

Guess what....I'm sick AGAIN!  Surprise, Surprise.  I have tons of students who have been sick within the last few weeks and it was only a matter of time before I knew I would get it.  At least I'm sick now and hopefully not during Christmas.  Only a day and a half left of work then I'm off for 2 WEEKS!  YAY, can't wait. 

On another note, I only have 6 months left of my masters program!  It was a long 3 years but it will be well worth it in the long run.  I'm getting my masters in Guidance and Counseling at CSUSB.  I will also be receiving a PPS credential and that will give me the option to work at the district office if I chose to.  I chose this because I don't think I can teach forever.  This gives me tons of more options to work in the school system and possibly hospitals. 
Here are a few pics from last year's xmas.  I love Christmas time!





3 comments:

  1. Hey girl! It's been four weeks, time for an update. Slacker! Love your background though!! Hey is your hubby still in the process for the CHP? How is that going?

    ReplyDelete
  2. He didn't end up doing it. He decided it wasn't his thing. What about Tim?

    ReplyDelete
  3. They told Tim that he had too many job changes, nice, could have told him that before the investigation started, lol!!

    I'm happy that he is not doing it. The six months that I would have been alone with the girls would have been really hard, and knowing that he's in a dangerous line of work would probably have started to get to me.

    We should totally go out on a date night! I can't believe how close you are too me. I don't know if I told you exactly where we live, but we are right off of Rimpau too. Rimpau and Foothill. So crazy. Howdie Neighbor, hahah!!

    ReplyDelete