Tuesday, August 3, 2010

6 month pics

So I'm feeling a lot bigger all of a sudden.  I swear that I've popped out like crazy this last month!  If this continues, I'm going to be HUGE by the time she gets here.  Only 3.5 months to go!  Crazy how time is flying by.  Before we know it she's going to be here. She's kicking a lot more and it's getting harder to move around.  I'm starting to feel it in my back now and that's not fun. Doctor said she had long legs and I can definitely feel them on my right side.  We started getting stuff ready for the nursery so hopefully we can finish that soon! 

1 comment:

  1. Ohh you look beautiful! I love that you can finally see that you are prego! I remember in the beginning I wanted a belly and it took so long to finally pop but once it did it didn't stop.
    Enjoy the peace and quiet because you are on the road for quite a ride! It'll be the most challenging yet most rewarding thing you'll ever do!!! Can't wait until we meet her!

    ReplyDelete