Monday, November 29, 2010

Savannah's Arrival

Here's the story,

 On Monday the 8th, I went to dinner with my sister and my best friend Danielle.  I started having some cramps but they weren't bad and I've been feeling little cramps for the past couple of weeks.  After dinner, I went home and around 1030, they started getting a bit stronger.  I started keeping track of the contractions and they were happening about every 10 minutes or so.  Around 2 am,  (the 9th) they started to get stronger and coming quicker so we went to the hospital.  When I get there they checked me and said I was in active labor and only 2 cm dilated and sent me home.  I came home and slept for a few hours and around 1:00pm, the pain was too much so we went back to the hospital.  When I got there, they checked me again and I was dilated at a 6!!  I asked for the epidural ASAP because it HURT!!  After about an hour, I FINALLY got the epidural and it was the best thing EVER! I started pushing around 430ish and Savannah was born at 5:29pm on November 9th, 2010.  She weighed 7lb 11oz and was 21 in long.  It was the best feeling ever holding her for the first time!  I was instantly in love!

Waiting for her arrival
 Her first picture
 Our little Family

No comments:

Post a Comment