Friday, July 2, 2010

5 months

I'm officially half way done with my pregnancy.  It's going by so fast and I can't wait for my little girl to come already!  I'm so glad we're having a girl because ALL of my friends have boys so she will be one of the only girls but I'm sure she won't mind.  We haven't settled on a name yet but we're thinking it's going to be Savannah. I love that name and it's not very common.  
I started my registries at a few places. I know it's early but my bestie Danielle and I went and we did it.  We have to go back and finish and prob start over and add things, but it was still fun doing it!  One thing that I registered for that I can't wait for her to try out is the Bright Starts Comfort and Harmony Bouncer. I've heard these are great!
I had my nieces over again and we went shopping for our nursery furniture.  We found the biggest bean bag and decided to rest on it.  I love having them come over.  It's always so much fun.  They even have helped me clean out our office and get it ready for it to become the nursery!

I went to the Playboy Mansion for their Kandyland party last Saturday and it was a blast.  It will be my last one for a while.  I still can't believe I went at 5 months prego!  Pics will not be posted of that, lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment