Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I LOVE Sushi


I absolutely love sushi and since I'm pregnant and I can't get my normal rolls, I've had to settle for different rolls like veggie and other ones.  We went to our fav sushi place called Momo's and I had the Corona Roll and it was soooo yummy!  I think they have the best sushi and we've got to know the owner and she is so nice.  They are always so nice to their customers and know everyone by name.  I can't wait til I can have my regular rolls again. p.s. Can you tell all I ever think about nowadays is food!

2 comments:

  1. Ha! Veggie rolls? What a are those? I missed sushi too. We went tonight. Our fave place is Asahi, but we still haven't eaten at Momos. We'll have to go next time with you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually had a corona roll which is a fried roll. It had cream cheese and fried shrimp. I'll try Asahi! We should go next week!

    ReplyDelete