Sunday, May 9, 2010

14 week Belly

Here's my belly at 14 weeks.  Actually Tuesday is officially 14 weeks.  I do have a bump, but it's a weird thing....Some days it sticks out way further than other days.  Don't know why it does that (maybe gas) LOL!   Mish came over yesterday to take the pics before we went out to celebrate a friends bday.  She is so excited for EVERYTHING! 

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY

Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body. ~Elizabeth Stone




1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh!!! That is the cutest belly I have ever seen!! Seriously, it makes me weepy to see you all pregnant. It's the cutest thing!! Not really weepy but so happy for you, okay, maybe a little weepy!! You are the cutest!

    ReplyDelete