Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Summer Break!

So I only have one more day of work left and it's a minimum day!  Today at work we had our last staff meeting which was really a get together to say goodbye to us teachers who don't have jobs next year.  Anyway, my wonderful staff gave me a few baby items.  Since I'm only 4 months and don't know the sex yet, I got a $200 gift card to target, my FAVORITE place in the world! I also got my first official baby sleeper ( I think that's what you call it).


I am officially 4 months.  It seems to go by fast, but not fast enough. Getting all of this baby stuff is making it seem more real.  Here are my four month pics
 

Still don't know if I have a job yet (even though we settled).  Some of my friends have already got their jobs back which is great!  I won't know til mid June, but I'm looking forward to staying home with the baby until I eventually get called back in a year or so!   I also have my comps this Saturday, so this week is HECTIC to say the least!!  I can't wait until this week is over! 

No comments:

Post a Comment