Friday, June 11, 2010

Lovin the time off

So I'm on my summer break enjoying time off, but there's nothing to do!  I'm done with my masters and not working so it gets a little boring!  I've gone to Glen Ivy, the beach, laid out, shopping, etc, but I'm still bored.  Hopefully when my nieces get out of school I can have them over more often and take them to the water park which is right by my house.  My other nieces are coming out this weekend to stay with us for a few days so that should be fun.

We find out the sex of the baby on Monday.  I'm super excited!  Blake, my sis, my bro, and I all think it's going to be a boy.  I would LOVE to have a girl because everyone has boys, but a boy would be cool too so when I do have a girl she has a big brother.  All of my other friends thinks it's going to be a girl.  The Chinese calendar thingy said a girl and so did the dangly necklace trick.  We'll see...either way, I'll be the happiest person ever!

Still no news on my teaching job.  No one in my district knows anything.  I secretly hope I don't get called back so I can stay at home.  Shhhhh, don't tell Blake!!

No comments:

Post a Comment