Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Cravings

I think I'm starting to get cravings.  They're not weird cravings, but when I want something I HAVE to have it!  Lately I've been eating tons of cereal.  I'll wake up at 3:30am to have a bowl.  I don't know why but cucumbers have been another thing I can't stop eating.  Pickles are another fav too.  Blake went shooting with some friends tonight and I'm making him stop at the store and get me some chocolate chip cookies so I can dunk them in milk, lol!  I feel like I'm eating a lot more now.  When I went to my drs. apt she said I'm finally starting to gain some weight. I only gained 2 pounds in my first trimester and now I'm up to 7 pound total and I'm 18 weeks along.  I don't know if other people felt like this but I'll just be watching t.v. or doing something when all of a sudden I feel like I'm starving.  It just hits me out of no where!  My dr. said to eat 6 small meals a day so I can try and gain more weight, but we'll see about that!  I'm still working out, walking, and running, so hopefully I won't balloon up with all of this eating I'm doing!!

1 comment:

  1. Cravings? Jeff'll tell you that all I wanted were green olives (I'd eat the WHOLE jar at once) and pickles. I guess I wanted salt. When my feet swelled up, I snuck those still even though I wasn't supposed to eat things that were salty.
    I only gained 2 lbs my first trimester too. They say that some people actually loose weight initially. You'll be fine. Just eat healthy and make sure you're getting enough to nourish the baby.

    ReplyDelete