Monday, June 21, 2010

Soon to be Father

Since Blake isn't officially a father yet, I still decided to make him dinner.  It came out delicious!  Thanks Ina Garten. I love the foodnetwork and can watch it all day.  I get great ideas that are easy and simple to do and since I'm on break I don't mind cooking more often.  I really haven't been able to celebrate Father's Day since my dad passed away, but my family still gets together in his honor. We love and miss him everyday. 


 We also took the dogs to a park by our house.  They absolutely love any park we take them to, especially Kane. 

2 comments:

  1. Fun!!! I LOVE food network as well and LOVE being in the kitchen. I always seem to cook like crazy when I'm off. I love it and so does Jeff. When I'm working, I try but it just doesn't happen a whole lot. You'll have to share your recipe.
    I'm glad that you were able to share a special little Father's Day with Blake. Next year, the little princess will be here and he'll be wrapped around her finger.
    It was nice that you guys were able to honor your dad as well. Someday you'll see him again.
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to add that although I love to cook and be in the kitchen, it is a little harder when my tank of a monkey wants me to hold him while I cook and clean up. That is interesting, but you do what you have to :o)

    ReplyDelete