Tuesday, June 15, 2010

WE'RE HAVING A GIRL!!!

Went to Kaiser yesterday for a checkup and to find out the sex of the baby....unfortunately the baby was crossing its legs and we couldn't tell!  I couldn't wait any longer so my sister, nieces, and I went to the mall to Fetal Focus to see if the baby had uncrossed its legs.  It took a while, but with a little moving around the tech was able to see that it was a GIRL!  I'm soooo excited.  She said she was certain it was a girl.  I thought it was hard to tell, but my next appointment at Kaiser is in 2 weeks so I will get a confirmation there to make sure it's a girl or they might tell me different.  Either way, I will be happy finally finding out what I'm having so I can start shopping for the baby! Today I'm 18 weeks prego. Almost half way there. Seems to be taking forever but it'll be well worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment